Friday, December 17, 2010

Introducing my Jewelry Collections

At Elements of Earth, I make handmade gemstone jewelry. Each gem carefully selected for its quality and beauty. The gemstones that I use come from all over the world to bring you jewelry that is unique and of excellent quality.

I make a variety of styles to suit any occasion, from a day in the office, to an evening out on the town. I have several collections that encompass my creations, and more being made every day, so there is something for everyone.

Special order sets are available for your wedding day or any other special occasion. I will hand pick the highest quality gemstones to compliment your gown or evening wear as well as matching sets for all of your brides maids. A perfect way to say thank you to your best friends, that shared the day with you and something they can continue wearing long after that special day.

A gemstone carries very empowering and healing energy that benefit’s the person who wears it in both the physical and spiritual sense. Take the time to learn the powers of your gemstones so that you can maximize the energy that they bring you. I provide with purchases a complete guide to the Folklore Remedies and Healing properties of the gems used. Plus a guide on how to cleanse your gems and program them to focus on its healing powers.

I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I enjoy making them! Please visit often, because new collections are added regularly. Once a piece is sold, it is highly unlikely you will ever see it again because each piece is original, making it even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment